The Greenpoint-Williamsburg CSA is a volunteer-run community supported agriculture organization based in the Greenpoint and Williamsburg neighborhoods of Brooklyn, NY. We are partnered with the Garden of Eve Organic Farm in Riverhead, Long Island. Watch this great video to learn more about the farm.
By purchasing shares, our members support the farm when they need it most – before the start of the growing season – and receive fresh, organic produce throughout the summer and fall.
We offer a full pantry of weekly and biweekly shares of ...
- vegetables (organic)
- fruit (local, low-spray)
- eggs (truly free range, natural feed)
- cheese (artisan, no antibiotics or hormones)
- meat (no antibiotics, hormones, or animal by-products in feed)
- flowers (organic)
- bread (organic wheat from GoE farm)
- pickles and preserves (grown and processed by GoE)
... at two pickup locations.
The mission of the GWCSA is to establish and maintain connections between local residents and local farms and producers, and to foster more sustainable ways of eating and living.