The vegetable, fruit, and egg season lasts for 24 weeks from June until November. The flower season runs for 10 weeks from July until September. Vegetable, fruit, egg and flower shares are available weekly (pick up every week) or biweekly (pick up every other week). Additional add-ons (meat, beer, cheese, and bread) are available throughout the season on A weeks only.
The distribution dates for the 2018 season are:
- Wednesday, A Week: Jun 6, 20, Jul 4, 18, Aug 1, 15, 29, Sep 12, 26, Oct 10, 24, Nov 7
- Wednesday, B Week: Jun 13, 27, Jul 11, 25, Aug 8, 22, Sep 5, 19, Oct 3, 17, 31, Nov 14
- Saturday, A Week: Jun 9, 23, Jul 7, 21, Aug 4, 18, Sep 1, 15, 29, Oct 13, 27, Nov 10
- Saturday, B Week: Jun 16, 30, Jul 14, 28 Aug 11, 25, Sep 8, 22, Oct 6, 20, Nov 3, 17
Cheese and Bread distributions are biweekly on A week only. They are on Wednesday A week for Wednesday members, and on Saturday A week for Saturday members.
Meat and beer are on a monthly schedule, and can be picked up with your Saturday share OR Wednesday share.
Wednesday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 20 (third week of CSA), July 18, Aug 1, Aug 29, Oct 10*, Nov 7
Saturday Site meat/beer share pick up dates are: June 23 (third week of CSA), July 21, Aug 4, Sept 1, Oct 13*, Nov 10
(*note the 6-week interval between September and October pick ups; all other pick ups are 4-week intervals)
Members with biweekly shares will be assigned A week (begins the first week of the season) or B week (begins the second week of the season). All biweekly members with any A week only add-ons (cheese, bread, meat, beer) will be assigned A week as those items are only available on A weeks. A/B week assignments go out before the season begins, but if you have a preference (and have not selected any A week only add-ons) please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
Don't worry - no matter what you choose, we'll make sure you are at the right place at the right time for all your tasty goodies. All we want to do is share the delicious!
The Plant share is available as a one-time pick up on Saturday, May 5th. Choose one of 12 different Certified Organic potted Herb and Vegetable Collections, for your windowsill or your garden. See all the Collection choices and more info at www.gardenofevefarm.com/plants.
PIck Up Locations and Times
- Wednesdays, 6:30–8 p.m. — Greenpoint — **NEW LOCATION** Greenpoint Church, 136 Milton St.
- Saturdays, 9:30 a.m. –12 noon — Williamsburg — McCarren Park, near the dog run (Driggs and North 12th)